University of Pennsylvania (Class of 2019)
Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology
- B.S., The Wharton School, Operations, Information, Decisions
- B.S.E, School of Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Minors in Mathematics, Computer Science
- GPA: 3.89 / 4.0
- Head Teaching Assistant: ESE 111, ESE 190
Software Engineering Intern on Azure’s Service Fabric, Microsoft Corporation (2017 - Present)
- Built a highly reliable and resilient online multiplayer game as an externally-facing microservice-based sample application for Service Fabric, capable of scaling to handle thousands of concurrent users and able to handle extreme failover scenarios without any downtime.
- Wrote specifications for product features, motivated by telemetry and active data.
Product Design Intern, Gridless Power (2016)
- Built software and related hardware that vastly simplified and sped up a major bottleneck in manufacturing for the company by ~ 5%.
- Helped create test environments for the development of ongoing projects.
Bioinformatics Intern, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (2014)
- Ran genome-wide association studies to look for trends between disease and genomic traits.
- Organized genetic data from 50GB+ files and ran statistics on data in Perl and C, for largest Alzheimer's study to date at the time.
Director, Penn Aerospace Club (2015 – Present)
- Coordinates the effort of a 70 person club, which consists of three build teams (Aircraft, Rocket, Balloon) and an operations team.
- Has transformed club to be more scalable by adding in renewable processes and redesigning operations, as well as aligning efforts and vision of team leads.
- Spearheads new projects, which include conferences, larger build efforts, alumni programs.
School Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Pennsylvania (2015 – Present)
- Visits an elementary school every Thursday to mentor children raised in or living in unfavorable conditions; can include playing sports, homework help, or conversations with the children.
- Java, C#, Python, OCaml
- Distributed Systems
- Rapid Prototyping with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D Printing, Laser Cutting, Rhino